Women are leading in entrepreneurship on global and national scales, and of course within the Baltimore startup ecosystem. Baltimore has been ranked as a top city for women in business based on: buying power, percent of women-owned businesses, number of women executives and a decrease in the gender pay gap compared to other cities. The Spark Baltimore startup community contributes to this trend - having nearly a third of its 100+ member companies being driven by female leadership.
Join Spark Baltimore in partnership with Moxie Promotion on Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 for a night of networking and exploring the successes, challenges, and perspectives of women business leaders growing ventures within a collaborative community.
- Kelli Booth, Principal, Early Charm Ventures
- Tracee Strum-Gilliam, Director, East Coast Business Development,PRR
- Lee Andrese, Vice President and Chief Security Officer for Aquent Government
- Elisabeth Goldwasser- VP of Engineering, Coaptech
- Moderator: Quinn Conyers, Founder, The Purse Paparazzi & Business Pitch Expert
5:00-5:45 Networking and Cocktails
5:45-6:30 Event Welcome and Panel Discussion
6:30-7:00 Wrap-up and Review of Upcoming Women in Business Events